Entrepreneurship requires courage and boldness.
On the strength of his experience and aware of the realities of entrepreneurship, Jean-Jacques Puyoo, President of the Aiglon Group for 40 years, whose main clients are major players in the cosmetics and pharmaceutical industry, created the Puyoo Prize in 2016 to reward initiatives on a theme that changes each year.
- 2020: Anorexia nervosa (award ceremony in November 2020)
- 2019: support or quality of life for sick elderly people and/or their carers.
- 2018: integrative medicine
- 2017: the fight against cancer
- 2016: the fight against AIDS
The prize is translated into financial assistance and managerial support.
The overall allocation is €50,000. Each year, five winners receive an endowment of 25,000 euros, 10,000 euros, 7,000 euros, 5,000 euros and 3,000 euros respectively.